Brit Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute Show - The World's Greatest Pink Floyd Show
Brit Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute Show - Discovery Tour 2014
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Whats Songs?

Re: Whats Songs? 6 years 1 month ago #1461

• tempuser123
I'm fussy about music and i believe if you are going to copy a well loved and well known band you had better be freakily good or the audience will turn on you and not bother spending their cash next time around.

I honestly couldnt find fault with these guys when i saw them. If they were crap or had areas in which i thought they could improve - the light show as well as the music - i would say so. But everything was just so right that evening and i have no doubt every other gig they play is just as excellent.

When you go to see them close your eyes for a few minutes and you will think it is actually Gilmour and Wright on the stage

Peace

Awesome!! Good to know there's still decent pink floyd tribute bands out there ;)
Which Gig did you go for in the end Tempuser?
will be attending the great gig in Lebanon
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Whats Songs? 6 years 1 month ago #1462

Perfect, hope they make it to Toronto in 2012. The Time I saw them (aka Aussie Floyd) they done The Wall plus a few encore songs. Dieing to see and hear Echoes live

Re: Whats Songs? 6 years 1 month ago #1465

• Orphan_Soul
  • Thank you received: 1
Not many bands can pull 'Echoes' off because its a long song with loads to remember and get the timing etc right.

Brit Floyd manage to do it with such ease its spooky. You will love watching them play it :)

Peace
  • Page: