Brit Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute Show - Discovery Tour 2014
Brit Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute Show - The World's Greatest Pink Floyd Show
Brit Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute Show - Discovery Tour 2014
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Salt Lake City

Salt Lake City 3 years 1 month ago #3802

The concert in Salt Lake City this past Saturday night was absolutely fantastic!! It was a superb mix of Floyd through the decades enhanced by great visual imagery. I felt conflicted as to where to draw my attention to - the band or the visuals on display of both lighting and video footage Bryan has so cleverly matched to the music. It was also a nice touch to see each of the ladies offer their vocal talents to Great Gig in the Sky.

The band has done quite a job reaching out to fans in non traditional markets like Cheyenne, Wyoming while continuing to bring in the numbers to shows in established markets with their fan base and with new fans always coming on board. It's been an absolute pleasure to see the band gain in popularity over the years and an even greater pleasure to read so many positive comments on social media.

Brit Floyd and crew: enjoy the time off between tours. You all deserve the break. Safe travels across the Atlantic or wherever home is. See you in 2015 whether in Salt Lake, L.A. or Gateshead!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HUGE fan