Brit Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute Show - The World's Greatest Pink Floyd Show
Brit Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute Show - Discovery Tour 2014
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hint on promo Tickets

Hint on promo Tickets 2 years 11 months ago #4081

• KSpitz
  • Thank you received: 1
Just watched our local chanel in Cincinnati PBS and they are still taking calls for seats at the Taft Theater after promoting the show which will be on sale Dec 12th. You can go to WCET.org and pick up that info if your quick. The show is on March 7th.
It appears there is a lot of public broadcasting being used as promotions for the shows and the Arts.

Let me state this does not mean you cannot find better seats, though they say there right in the front for $120.00 Donation and $5(if your willing to help pickup the processing ... they did not shove it down the throat, but for $295 thats a pair tickets you get in at 5:30 meet & greet,
pictures conversation and two songs for sound check that will not be played for the show. The $120 also gives you 2 tickets pluss a CD at RED ROCKS. Go for it floydians

Also there will be show back at Red Rocks Colorado / Moorris on Thursday 11th of June 2015 so be like me checkin air fair and any flight s that i can parachute down to the show ( well somewhere outside of it ) It's a once in a lfetime event for most but one to enjoy.
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by KSpitz.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HUGE fan

Hint on promo Tickets 2 years 11 months ago #4083

KSpitz,
I have seen the PBS show here in Denver when they hustle for donors. You should go to their website and see if you can simply order the tickets thru there. I did that and have already received my tickets for the June 11 show at Red Rocks. $45 plus $4 fee. A bargain for such talent in one place. B)
The British are coming!
The administrator has disabled public write access.