Brit Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute Show - Discovery Tour 2014
Brit Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute Show - The World's Greatest Pink Floyd Show
Brit Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute Show - Discovery Tour 2014
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Atlanta 2017

Atlanta 2017 3 months 3 weeks ago #5750

Tickets went on sale today for the Show at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta Georgia May 26th. To purchase tickets in advance of the tickets going on sale to the general public you will need to purchase them from PBA. So if you did not get a email today you might be able to get on their website and do the presale purchase there.

See you there!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Atlanta 2017 3 months 3 weeks ago #5754

Actually on the email that came out yesterday they are saying Thursday May 26th so the show is most likely on the 25th I will watch the live broadcast this Friday evening when they will probably be selling the tickets at that time via the TV Broadcast with Alicia and the current DVD, if you want the prime tickets and have not purchased them yet that would be a good time to get a early Christmas Present, support PBA and Alicia and get ready for another amazing show. Atlanta lets work really hard to get this show sold out this year, we can do it!

Just a note on Bobby like many of you I really missed seeing him on stage this past year, I know he was tired of all the traveling and perhaps just wanted to spend more time closer to home but he is a talent that is hard to replace my husband and I loved spending time talking with him at the Meet and Greet events. As I type this post there is a signed photo of him right here in my home office. Bobby if you read this know that we all miss you! Nothing against your replacement but let's face it Bobby is a Rock Star!

Ok Atlanta lets get ready for the 2017 show and fill up the Fox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.