Brit Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute Show - The World's Greatest Pink Floyd Show
Brit Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute Show - Discovery Tour 2014
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: We're hurting in New York

Re: We're hurting in New York 4 years 5 months ago #2863

• madmark
  • Thank you received: 25
That would be worth the price of admission by itself. There's a U.S. band PFE that did Animals this past year. I had seen them once before and eh, not bad. But I have to save my concert chips for the Brits (and Aussies). They are, hands down, the standard that can't be to matched.
I am not mad really.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: We're hurting in New York 4 years 5 months ago #2864

• snappnekk
  • Thank you received: 52
Yes I have seen them a couple of times including the "Animals" tour they were not bad but they got a new lead singer and he was just OK. and "Dogs" was especially disappointing ..as was with the Aussies...But there is a huge difference especially the Sound is way inferior but for an american tribute they are good if you need a PF fix waiting for the Brits. The Aussies are OK too but why settle for "OK" or even 2nd best? For me I'd rather put my money with the Brits a few times and then wait till next year for now on!
Remember A Day

Re: We're hurting in New York 4 years 5 months ago #2865

• madmark
I agree with the rankings. But I find it hard waiting a year between Floyd fixes. So have no choice but to settle if Aussies are the only game in town.
I am not mad really.

Re: We're hurting in New York 4 years 5 months ago #2870

• gege41
  • Thank you received: 11
I agree with the classification and madmark I saw the show on 3/25/2013 Australians, they are touring here in France at this time, I had a great time.
There were fewer than their previous projection show and also in relation to the BRIT FLOYD show this winter, in France there is never laser room, so we rely heavily on the rest.
For the vocal part, they are still below since the departure of members BRIT FLOYD, even if their singers have improved, they are not as amazing as Emily, Ola, Jackie and Amy. MC NAMARA Alex does not have the level of Ian Cattell, but their performances were very good anyway.
Now I'm worried because we are in April and still no dates in France BRIT FLOYD, we can still hope, let us not forget, I have friends who have loved your performances in Clermont, Orléans and Tours.

Re: We're hurting in New York 4 years 5 months ago #2871

• madmark
I am in total agreement with you gege. Ian almost channels Roger and like him is a terrific showman. I seem to think a lot has to do with venue and stage size. Have faith as I would bet they are not done with European tour dates and can't imagine that they wouldn't come to France knowing the great fans they have there.
I am not mad really.
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by madmark. Reason: missing word