Brit Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute Show - The World's Greatest Pink Floyd Show
Brit Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute Show - Discovery Tour 2014
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Other Concerts

Other Concerts 9 years 6 months ago #2289

• snappnekk
  • Thank you received: 52
I saw Neil Young with Crazy Horse last night.

I wanted to mention the he played a very progressive show that included most of the
tracks on the new double CD "Psychedelic Pill". Much of songs on the new cd are very
long. The longest being 28 minutes. Some of the guitar work on the longer songs are
reminiscence of Gilmour guitar. They played another new track called walk like a giant, runs about 18 min they turned into a 25 min epic that had pieces that resembled echos. Although they did lip sink the whistle part for whatever reason. To say the least it was a very interesting concert that many fans were left bewildered by the lack of old short hits, however I appreciated the protracted style rather than a more common rushed set.
Remember A Day
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick

Other Concerts 5 years 9 months ago #5695

• madmark
  • Thank you received: 25
ELO Jeff Lynne at Radio City! what an amazing treat that show was last weekend!. I think of all the genius in music he is right at the top and so glsd he came out to play again. I have to say top 5 all time for me and the mrs. We have missed him having seen ELO 5 times in 70's and 80's we really had wonderful experience. He like Floyd really puts the pro in progressive. I hope he decides to come back again its worth every dollar and every miniute of which I hope there are many more to come.
I am not mad really.
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by madmark.
The administrator has disabled public write access.