Brit Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute Show - Discovery Tour 2014
Brit Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute Show - The World's Greatest Pink Floyd Show
Brit Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute Show - Discovery Tour 2014
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: U.S.A. / CANADA 2015 tour dates

U.S.A. / CANADA 2015 tour dates 4 years 9 months ago #3947

i have it on good authority that BritFloyd will play Hamilton, Ont. at Hamilton Place on the 1st of April, 2015..that's no April fools joke...the next night, on April 2nd (Thursday), look for the boys to return to Budweiser Gardens in London, Ontario..
Shine On, y'all..
The administrator has disabled public write access.

U.S.A. / CANADA 2015 tour dates 4 years 9 months ago #3948

• leafs264
  • Thank you received: 51
Ummm. Still no word on a return to the superior Sony Centre in Toronto.
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by leafs264.

U.S.A. / CANADA 2015 tour dates 4 years 9 months ago #3950

• madmark
  • Thank you received: 25
I don't know what's going on but for a tour that doesn't yet exist there are a good # of places selling tickets , hmmm? I also see one venue saying it's celebrating 5 decades of PF up to Endless River. I really hope that changes. But if it doesn't, still very much looking forward to the tour and their NY area shows.
I am not mad really.

U.S.A. / CANADA 2015 tour dates 4 years 9 months ago #3952

• leafs264
Ok, Both the Toronto and Hamilton presale for tickets started today. I was caught off guard and as of now, I'm unable to get a presale password.

How are we not the first to know about things like this?? Now 3/4 of the lower level seats are gone for the Toronto show and the tickets aren't even on sale until tomorrow morning. To say I'm pissed would be an understatement.

U.S.A. / CANADA 2015 tour dates 4 years 9 months ago #3954

• BuddyB
  • Thank you received: 146
leafs264 wrote:
Ok, Both the Toronto and Hamilton presale for tickets started today. I was caught off guard and as of now, I'm unable to get a presale password.

How are we not the first to know about things like this?? Now 3/4 of the lower level seats are gone for the Toronto show and the tickets aren't even on sale until tomorrow morning. To say I'm pissed would be an understatement.

I agree. The handling of the tickets have been less the desirable.

The tickets for the Pittsburgh show were put on sale without any peep of any kind. Nothing from the band (mailing list through this site and Facebook). Nothing from the venue (email advising the ticket sale date - presale or general public sale). Nothing from local PBS (usually have seen a fundraiser advertised months before this point).

Now, almost 200 tickets are on the second hand market with more than a 400% markup in value (seats normally selling for $60 are going for almost $300).

What bothers me most is that the people who really want to see this band (fans who truly want to follow the band) are now at the mercy of ticket scalpers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HUGE fan

U.S.A. / CANADA 2015 tour dates 4 years 9 months ago #3955

• leafs264
Got my tickets this morning. Would've been nice to know about the show ahead of time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HUGE fan