Brit Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute Show - The World's Greatest Pink Floyd Show
Brit Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute Show - Discovery Tour 2014
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Brit Floyd The most respectful band on tour

Brit Floyd The most respectful band on tour 4 years 4 months ago #4092

• HUGE fan
  • Thank you received: 16
:) I would just like to take a moment to THANK BRIT FLOYD's Band Members and Support staff ! Brit Floyd besides being the best band on tour from a talent standpoint. I would like to express to them.... they are the most Respectful band in the history of music. I remember seeing some VERY Good Bands in my 40 years of concert experiences. Led Zeppelin , The Who , The Rolling Stones, J. Geils Band, Moody Blues, Yes , Queen you get the idea....all lacked class and professionalism. In an Era where the Band was 1 1/2 hours late and only played for 1 1/2 hours because they were too high LOL. Maybe that was just the culture.... most of the time I was too high :sick: and barely held on to catch the main act (ref Blue Oyster Cult and R.E.O Speedwagon and Journey) to name a few. :woohoo:

Brit Floyd Starts at EXACTLY 8:00pm takes Exactly a 20 min Break and Plays for 3 hours! I want to thank the band and let them know that they are the best and most respectful Band EVER! I have seen them play for a crowd in an Area that turned out but 2,000 fans and Brit Floyd played their hearts out as if it were 20,000. So to Damien and the band THANK-YOU FOR BEING SO RESPECTFUL! Garith you are by far the most talented sound Engineer in the industry. Cudo's to the best value concert goers can find !

Respectfully
HUGE fan :) :laugh: ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snappnekk

Brit Floyd The most respectful band on tour 4 years 4 months ago #4094

• snappnekk
  • Thank you received: 52
Now your GETTIN it!......
The respect you talk about is shown by the LOVE for the music they are playing and it comes through LOUD and CLEAR and makes it possible to forget your not at a PF concert. I don't even have to shut my eyes for that and I have seen PF live.
Why do you think I was so upset when they skipped my favorite concert city that I have been attending their shows for the past 10 years and faithfully turning over 100 new fans on to them over those years....If you wouldn't be upset you couldn't be "HUGE fan" in the likeness of BRIT FLOYD the biggest!
Remember A Day
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by snappnekk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HUGE fan

Brit Floyd The most respectful band on tour 4 years 4 months ago #4100

• HUGE fan
  • Thank you received: 16
What I am mad as hell about is.......The Discovery Tour was not professionally Recorded for DVD or CD. W.T.F. :angry:
Each year the set-list get's Better and Better when you swear each year you just saw PERFECTION and it can't be improved upon. Can't wait for the 2015 tour Space and Time ! BTW Brit THIS YEAR MUST BECOME AVAIL ON CD and DVD for at least (3) reasons.

1) That's what gets me through until the following year's tour so I don't have to re-lie on memory!
2) That's also how I advertise and pull in New Followers. Like the new batch of 23 this year (in addition to the four consecutive years prior)
3) IT is the "Morally Correct" thing to do. This Band should be Documented as the standard (For which all bands should be held accountable based on Performance , Quality Value and AWESOMENESS.)

SNAPP "I'll Even Take "Echoes" as the house music Prior the concert or at Intermission. GO ahead Brit take a 26 min Break you certainly have earned it.

I see you get them this year !
HUGEfan

Brit Floyd The most respectful band on tour 4 years 4 months ago #4102

• snappnekk
  • Thank you received: 52
Anybody?
Remember A Day

Brit Floyd The most respectful band on tour 4 years 4 months ago #4103

• Proph
  • Life is the bit in between
  • Thank you received: 83
snappnekk wrote:
Anybody?

*shakes head* I wouldn't dare.... :)
"If the bastards get you down, take them with you".

Brit Floyd The most respectful band on tour 4 years 4 months ago #4104

• leafs264
  • Thank you received: 51
Nope. Not a chance. :whistle: