Brit Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute Show - Discovery Tour 2014
Brit Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute Show - The World's Greatest Pink Floyd Show
Brit Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute Show - Discovery Tour 2014
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Atlanta 2016

Atlanta 2016 3 years 2 months ago #4995

The Date for the Atlanta Show is June 18th 8 pm at the Fox Theatre. One show only, back to their original venue. PBA has the show and tickets went on sale today only if you have purchased pre sale tickets from them before you were most likely notified via email.

The new BF video Space & Time Live in Amsterdam will air here on December 3rd at 8 pm on PBA30 and at that time tickets will be offered during the live show with Alicia Steele. There will be a sound check like last year with a Meet and Greet at that time $500 for a pair of tickets, and a pair of PIT tickets are $365 and a pair of Orchestra Tickets are $250.00. You get the DVD with any of the purchases listed above. If you would like to purchase tickets prior to the release to the general public on December 3rd you can call 678-553-3030 to pledge for tickets.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BuddyB

Atlanta 2016 2 years 11 months ago #5333

Hey guys,
Does anyone know when the tickets go on sale for Atlanta?
It would mean the world to my dad if we could get some really good seats. I see that ticketliquidator.com already has some on sale, but I'm guessing that they are pre-sale. Should I wait for the them to go officially on sale or should I buy these? I'm a little confused as to why they haven't gone on sale but some websites already have them for sale (without the actual seats clarified). Should we buy these or wait for the sale to begin? I'm a newcomer to the forum and any information y'all have would be appreciated.

Atlanta 2016 2 years 9 months ago #5552

Will they have their laser and light show at the fox?

Atlanta 2016 2 years 9 months ago #5563

• Joe_D
  • Thank you received: 23
I can't categorically say that they will have lasers at the Fox, but I do not believe you will be disappointed with the light show. They used lasers at their 2 previous Atlanta shows at the Cobb, and there is a good chance that they will use them at the Fox. The use of lasers in the U.S. is controlled by many factors, with one of the main factors being the layout of the venue. There are stringent federal, state and local laws that govern the power of the laser, and how close they can be to the audience. Hopefully you will get your laser fix when BF comes to Atlanta.

Take a look on youtube and you will get a good idea of what type of light show to expect at a BF show. I don't know how big the stage is at the Fox, but you should be able to find a similar size stages looking through youtube videos. Their layout changes slightly depending on the layout and size of the stage.

I've seen the band several time each year for the last 3 tours, and I have seen them with and without lasers. Each show was spectacular.

Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Joe_D.