Brit Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute Show - Discovery Tour 2014
Brit Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute Show - The World's Greatest Pink Floyd Show
Brit Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute Show - Discovery Tour 2014
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: It's Classic Rock time again

It's Classic Rock time again 5 years 3 months ago #4623

I like the new line up, lots of accomplished new singers and musicians. All seemed to really enjoy themselves especially Edoardo and Howie. Hope to get more shows now as BF are in the US for over 100 dates so far this year.
alijamiemuse ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

It's Classic Rock time again 5 years 3 months ago #4624

• Vogon
  • Thank you received: 14
I went to MK, Birmingham and Liverpool. The tour just got better and better. The band enjoyed itself throughout... (In my opinion)
a summer 'Mini tour' will be brilliant. I will certainly be driving a good few miles to see them again..

The Brit Floyd membership in the CRS was great, both for us and the band playing a variety of tracks. Hopefully, with band being even more popular and in demand...the will become more respected and get what they deserve. BF are brilliant, and the new CRS deserve much respect. We certainly cannot expect them to do a gig every day of the week.

For those with a facebook account, some pix.

www.facebook.com/paul.harrison.94801/media_set?set=a.10205565179159501.1073741893.1553225022&type=3
www.facebook.com/paul.harrison.94801/media_set?set=a.10205842495692241.1073741896.1553225022&type=3
Dentrassi Hate Vogon's
Hagra biscuit! The greatest! You'll love these guys!

"A verbal contract is not worth the paper it's written on."

It's Classic Rock time again 4 years 10 months ago #4922

• Pete Griggs
  • Thank you received: 11
ConfusedDave wrote:

Highlight for me was Telegraph Road, which Howie G absolutely nailed. Should have ended the first set with it in my opinion, but that might just be cos I love Dire Straits :-)

I hadn't heard Telegraph Road before, but when Howie started to sing, me and the wife looked at each other and said "WOW!" He was brilliant. It was definitely the highlight of our evening.

We are booked for Ipswich next time, it would be great if they did it again, but I doubt it.
  • Page: